I just love Things N Ink.
It’s an independent tattoo magazine that just oozes artistic beauty on every page. From the way the luxurious magazine feels on its vintage style paper, to the diverse content within it, it’s a unique mag for artists, tattoo-lovers, and those new to tattoo art.
From book reviews to artist interviews, stunning photography and philosophical reflections on the world of tattoos – it’s 100 pages just crammed full of… well… things. And ink!
Sections like ‘Our Tattoos’ and insights from regular columnists give you a real connection to the team behind Things N Ink – by the time you’ve finished reading you’ll feel like you’ve had a few hours chatting to a lovely bunch of people who are absorbed in the tattoo industry.
Inkluded is delighted to be teaming up with the gals at Things N Ink to offer one lucky Inkluded reader 6 free copies of the mag (issues 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8)!
If you’re anything like me, once you’ve given them a read you’ll have them on display forever.
How To Enter
- Follow Inkluded on Facebook
- Like and Share this photo
- Comment on the photo telling us one of your favourite THINGS in the world
- We’ll pick a winner by Monday 23 March!
Find Out More
- Follow Things N Ink on Facebook
- Follow Things N Ink on Instagram
- Follow Things N Ink on Twitter
- Visit the website