Our tattoo artist exhibition, Inked Palette, opened on Saturday 3rd October and it’s been all go since then!
At our launch night 100 guests came to celebrate the opening of Inked Palette, and as a result we have generated a bit of a buzz.
If you are interested in catching up, below is some reading, watching and listening for you, from publications who had something to say about us.
Also, here’s what you’ve been saying about us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire Interview (1:20:40 into the clip)
- BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire Video
- Things and Ink Tattoo Magazine (Blog)
- Time Out
- Boar Arts (Warwick Arts Magazine)
- Coventry Telegraph
- Beautiful Bizarre (Art Magazine)
- Amelia’s Magazine (Art Magazine)
- Leamington Observer
- What’s On Leamington
- Fused Magazine Birmingham
- Illustrated Teacup (Tattoo Blog)
- Skinked (Tattoo Website)
- Cassy Fry (Arts Blogger)
- What’s On Warwickshire
- Get Bucks (Amersham Newspaper)
- Phoenix Newspaper Birmingham
- Marry Me Ink (Tattoo Blog)
- Birmingham Living Magazine
- Edge Magazine
- Scene Local Magazine
- Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine
- Leamington Courier
- Stratford Herald
- Female Arts
- Kenilworth Weekly News
- Daventry Express
- Buckinghamshire Advertiser
Skin Deep Tattoo Magazine, Issue 255.
Edge Magazine: October Issue.
Kate being interviewed by BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire.
Beautiful Bizarre Homepage.
Birmingham Living: October Issue.
Get Bucks / Buckinghamshire Advertiser.
What’s On Warwickshire Magazine.
Warwickshire / Coventry Telegraph.
Time Out Birmingham Homepage.