Last month I got tattooed by an artist I love called Hannya Jayne and walked away with a free sample of El Gato Negro tattoo aftercare balm – thanks Hannya!
It’s 100% natural, organic and vegan, and made from nothing but oils that are great for the skin. I have a bundle of samples to share with you all – details below!
Following our recent article about the industry’s move away from using Bepanthen as a product for tattoo healing, I’ve been really thinking hard about what I, myself, love to use on my new tattoos. There are so many choices out there – what am I personally happy to recommend to my readers? We’ve got more exciting collaborations and competitions to announce this month on this theme – more of that soon!
In the meantime, I’m delighted to promote this awesome balm from Sarah at El Gato Negro. I know so many great tattooists who align themselves with this particular brand.
I’m excited to tell you that I have a load of freebies to give away to Inkluded readers! Not just of their aftercare healing balm, but a general moisturiser and a product for tattooists, too.
What we are giving away
We have 4 different packs to give away:
- x2 for tattooists (includes x1 healing balm, x1 permacolour and x1 tattooist lube)
- x2 for tattoo lovers (includes x1 aftercare and x1 permacolour)
About the products
- Tattooist Lube is to be used whilst working on the skin – can reduce swelling and redness for artists tattooing
- Permacolour is an every-day moisturiser to use on healed tattoos – keeps your tattoos looking vibrant
- Tattoo Healing Balm does what it says on the tin!
How to enter
Information on how to enter the competition is over on our Facebook page.
You need to comment on the post to enter (all details explained there)!
Terms and conditions
- One entry per person
- Competition closes Tuesday 21 February
- UK entrants only, we are unable to ship internationally
Find out more about El Gato Negro on their website!