Inkluded is technically a one-man band but I do also have regular guest bloggers and contributors.
I sadly have no budget to pay external writers – if you’re looking to write something for use on the site, it will be on a volunteer basis.
Inkluded’s guest bloggers are often:
- journalism students interested in tattoos and wanting to gain experience whilst studying
- tattoo artists who have a particular topic they want to explore or communicate to tattoo enthusiasts
- tattoo lovers who are passionate about tattoos and want to share their enthusiasm with the rest of the world
If you’d like to write a blog for Inkluded please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (due to the number of incomplete emails I receive, I am often unable to reply to emails that do not include the below):
- Your name and where you are based
- Why you want to write for Inkluded
- Your favourite Inkluded article so far and why
- Your connection to tattoos
- do you have any?
- why do you want to write about them?
- who is your favourite tattooist?
- Your writing experience so far (condense your CV into a short paragraph)
- Links to previous blogs of yours or attach examples of previous relevant editorial
If you’ve already written the blog…
- Include it in the email (in the body or as an attachment)
- It should be accompanied by 5-10 images (that you must gain permission to use beforehand and state in your blog where the images have come from and who took them)
If you haven’t written the blog yet…
- Include the title of the blog
- Include a short paragraph explaining what the blog will be about
- what is the purpose of it?
- are you interviewing anyone?
- what will be your conclusion and what will the reader take away?
- What is the article’s ETA?
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing your writing with the world!