You’ve no doubt been hearing all about new tattoo aftercare cream F1030.
The F1030 team having been travelling up and down the UK to our biggest and best tattoo conventions to share their new product with tattoo artists and enthusiasts all over the country.
Inkluded’s guest blogger Howard went on over to The Great British Tattoo Show to try the stuff for himself and report back:
“F1030 is really easy to apply, vegan-friendly and made from proven, dermatologically-tested ingredients. Another big advantage for me is the built in SPF 25 protection. Four days in, F1030 is keeping my skin protected and the itching down to a minimum (compared to previous tattoos). I feel that I’m further along the healing process at this point than I was with my last tattoo.”
“The The Great British Tattoo Show, at the F1030 stand, there was an NHS-qualified nurse who was able to answer specific questions I had. She was also doing seminars at the conventions so if you can attend one, it’s worth listening to!”
F1030’s upcoming convention dates are:
- Cardiff Tattoo and Toy Convention (15 – 16 July)
- Tattoo Jam (11 – 13 August)
- International London Tattoo Convention (22 – 24 September)
- Midlands Tattoo Industry Show (29 September – 1 October)
- Manchester International Tattoo Show (29 – 30 October)
- Florence Tattoo Convention (3 – 5 November)
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention (10 – 12 November)